If you are into social media then you have likely heard about the new (and free to join) Tsu social media network that pays it’s members to post quality content. And if you’re anything like me, then you were probably wondering if this new network has the potential to help us grow our business online.
Since I love the marketing power of social media, and I’m well aware of the trend in social media that each previously released network that has had major success has grown faster than the previous network. So I decided to take the plunge and join this new social network, establish some new connections, see how it all works and provide you with a quality Tsu Social Network Review.
And the verdict is out! I’ve met some great people on Tsu and have enrolled several quality team members through my networking efforts on this new network.
I’ll be happy to help you learn how to monetize and market on the Tsu Social Network:
In the following Tsu Social Network Review video I provide a full overview of everything that TSU has to offer:
Tsu Social Network Review: The First Social Media Network That Pays
As a member of the Tsu social network you are rewarded for not only posting quality content that gets likes, clicks and shares.. but also for expanding the TSU network that can see your content and help it go viral. You are paid for posting in proportion to the size of the network that you generate on TSU, as well as the number of friends and followers that you generate.
Here is Tsu’s description of how their revolutionary ‘pay to post’ business model:
Tsū is a social network with an embedded payment platform. tsū aggregates advertising, sponsorship and partnership dollars, all from third parties (like other social platforms do) for the benefit of its social users. Since users create almost all of the content and interactions (just as they do on other platforms), tsū shares 100% of the economics as royalties for their content creation and network adoption. The algorithm tsū abides by is simple, which creates economics for users based on their content and size of network.
TSU algorithm for Ad Revenue Distribution:
Tsū’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their family tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsū receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsū.
User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
– $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
– 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
– tsū takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
– User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
– User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
– User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
– User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
– This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds
Tsu also has a really cool feature called ‘The Bank’, which tracks your ad revenue earnings on a day by day basis and provides a nifty chart to analyze your growth.
At this point I bet you are asking yourself ‘well how do we get paid?’ After you accumulate $100 in advertising revenue through your posting efforts, you can request to have check mailed to you. You can also opt to have your earnings donated to the charity of your choice! You can also transfer funds to other members of Tsu, very much like an ewallet. Getting paid on Tsu is simple as pie, just the way we like it!
Check out the following image for a graphic representation of how the shared economics of Tsu can work to your advantage, and put money in your pocket for doing what you are already doing.. posting / marketing on social media!
The Tsu Social Network Brings All The Best Features Of Social Media Under One Roof
Tsu brings together many elements of the social media platforms that have come before it, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Photobucket.
- Tsu is a lot like Facebook in form and function, there is a news feed where you can comment on other people’s content and you have your own profile ‘wall’ where you can post your own.
- Posting is actually more refined on Tsu. You can connect your account to the other Social Media Networks like Facebook and Twitter and have your new posts automatically pushed out to those networks. The cool thing is that when people click the link back to your post at Tsu, if they do not have an account yet, they will be prompted to sign up and join your network (otherwise known as your ‘Tsu Family’.)
- You can add a title to your posts so they stand out more on the news feed.
- In the images department Tsu beats every other social network hands down, as they have a fully featured ‘image editor’ available when you add an image to your post. Gone are the days of having to work on images in a graphic editor outside of the social media website. Tsu officially uses the same incredible image editing software that is used by the popular site: Photobucket.
- Just like with Twitter, you can use relevant #hashtags to your advantage to put your posts in front of more interested eyes.
- Similar to Facebook fan page ‘Insights’, Tsu provides ‘post analytics’ that show you how much traffic & engagement that each piece of your content produced (views, likes, shares)
In the following video I show you how to use the incredible Tsu image editing tool:
The Advantages Of Tsu Over Facebook & Most Other Social Media Platforms
Other than the most obvious fact that Tsu pays it’s members a fair share of the advertising revenue generated by their content… there is actually one MAJOR area in which Tsu dominates Facebook 100%
Facebook & most other prior social networks indicate in their Terms Of Service that all content posted by members is explicitly owned by the network. This means that Facebook owns all the content that you post… they own YOU and are profiting from all that you do on Facebook.
Tsu does not lay claim to any of your content, everything you produced is owned by YOU! This is revolutionary, as it makes Facebook’s model of business look like modern ‘feudalism’ where they own everything and get all the financial benefit from the digital real estate we manage on their network.
Tsu Social Network Review: Area’s Where Tsu Will Improve
They’ve really outdone themselves in creating this revolutionary new concept of social media, and how that the funding can affect the quality of the content distributed through the network.
However, things rarely start out perfect and there are a couple of minor things that can be done to improve the overall experience on Tsu. These things are no brainers and I’m sure they will be future additions.
- No ‘Chat’ feature. Until they give us the ability to ‘chat’ with our connections, we have the use of private messages which are simply not the most conducive to holding a quick (or even extended) conversation. This can be remedied by simply exchanging alternative communication details, like phone numbers and Skype ID’s.. or even gasp… a link to your Facebook profile where you can connect and use the chat feature.
- No business pages or groups. I suppose that with everything that went into coming up with the algorithm for pay, that factoring in how this works with groups and business pages is going to be a whole other slice of the pie.
These are small gripes at the end of the day, as the opportunity that exists with this new social network is by far greater than the sum of these issues.
A New Social Media Network, A New Opportunity For Exposure
As a follower of Gary Vaynerchuk, one of the industry leading social media experts, I’m a big fan of his views and his books. He is always on top of the latest and greatest social media strategies, trends and need to know information that will help anyone grow ANY business online. He is one of the pioneers of social media marketing, one of the first majorly successful YouTube video bloggers and a known figure in the industry who has produced several books on the topic. On his path to fame he single handedly turned his parents liquor store into a multi-million dollar business with his YouTube video blog called ‘Wine Library TV’.
In Gary’s latest book ‘Jab, Jab Jab, Right Hook: How To Tell Your Story In A Noisy Social World’ (click here to read my book review) he points out the trends in social media, and the growth of new networks. New social media networks represent a huge opportunity for the growth of your network and your business, as each new successful social media platform has outpaced the growth of it’s predecessors. And a major portion of this growth happens right up front in the beginning, so anyone who jumps on a new network early and figures out how to best monetize it, will have a huge long term advantage over other marketers / businesses in the same space.
Imagine if you had the chance to go back in time and join Facebook at launch and KNOW that it was going to be a huge long term business opportunity. So you had the foresight to be in the first wave of people who learned how to monetize Facebook and ride the growth of the network into prosperity.
You have a similar opportunity to ride a wave of exponential growth with the Tsu social network RIGHT NOW. In the new social network’s first month it grew to over 1 million members and it shows no sign of slowing down as global adoption of the network has been spreading like wildfire.
Join My Tsu Family, Get FREE TRAINING On How To Grow Your Network
I invite you to join my Tsu family (The Tsu Viral Expansion Team) and expand your exposure and marketing efforts with the biggest new social network to launch since Pinterest and Instagram. I’ve developed some solid strategies on how you can expand your Tsu network using Facebook.
Once you join my Tsu family / network, we will connect on Facebook where I can add you to our Tsu Viral Expansion Team group and gain access to my free video training.
Watch the following video to learn more about the Tsu Viral Expansion Team and the resources that I’ve provided to help you become successful on the Tsu Social Network:
Join My Tsu Family And Get Started <<== CLICK HERE
I hope you enjoyed at got major value out of my Tsu Social Network Review. And if you are as intrigued and excited as I was about this ripe opportunity social media, I will be equally excited to work with you and help you learn how to monetize this new social network.
Until next time, cheers to your success my friend!
P.S. Be sure to check out the next post in this series where I will provide a list of the ‘Top 50 People To Follow On Tsu’. By following influential people on the network and engaging with their content you will expose yourself to more people who will follow, friend and comment on your content, which ultimately makes you more money on Tsu. CLICK HERE For Top 50 Tsu Members List