I recently absorbed Todd Falcone’s ‘Teleprospecting With Pros’ bonus training that came with ‘The Little Black Book of Scripts.’ There is quite a lot to learn from this bonus material, and one thing that stuck out to me was Todd’s ’16 Rules Of The Prospecting Business’.
This training shows you how to operate by a professional code of conduct that will help you grow your business by leaps and bounds:
The 16 Rules Of The Prospecting Business
- Be reliable and responsible. Do as you say. Stick to your word.
- Be the consummate professional, be kind, be a pro, don’t beg. Act as if you have it together.
- Punctuality. Always be on time!
- Be completely honest and live a life of integrity.
- Don’t be rude. It will only hurt you.
- Be consistent. Spend a consistent amount of time on the phone. Do something every day!
- Be persistent. Don’t stop trying.
- Learn something new daily (i.e., selling skills, communication & persuasion skills)
- Listen to your prospects; get them talking. Listen to other successful people and do what they do. Stop listening to ‘broke minded’ people.
- Surround yourself with success.
- Pro’s always follow up. Never wait for someone to call back. If you start something, finish it!
- Go for the close. Get a signup, a sale, a referral, OR a no.
- Always ask for referrals: “Who do you know?”
- Make a habit of doing a little more than you feel like doing daily.
- Keep your numbers high; it’s a numbers game. Keep your pipeline filled with new prospects. This approach keeps you from getting attached to any single prospect.
- Tell somebody else’s story until you create your own. If your sponsor/friend is killing it in your business, then tell their story and show your excitement about how you’re working aggressively to duplicate the success.
Cheers to your success,
P.S. Did you know that a new financial technology used for e-commerce is disrupting the global $80 TRILLION banking system as you read this?
The most renowned in thought leaders and entrepreneurs are using it; corporations are adopting it, and governments are now regulating and accepting it.
Take the time to learn about this new financial technology by checking out my FREE Cryptocurrency Mini Course using the following link:
FREE Crypto Mini Course <<== CLICK HERE