- The power of positive thinking can transform your life in ways you never thought possible. Try it, and you will be pleasantly surprised at the positivity you attract!
- There are many challenges to maintaining a stream of purely positive thoughts. I urge you to practice being self-conscious and exercise awareness of your thoughts.
- Identify the negative thoughts as your ‘ego’ brings them to the table, and move forward. Don’t let negative thinking have a grip on your life!
- Before you know it, you will think less negatively until you eventually stop. The power of positive thinking will take over if you let it!
I’m sure you have a bright idea hidden somewhere in the back of your mind that you just can’t wait to test out. Of course, you’re not the only one with the bright idea. So what motivates you to take those creative or even inspiring ideas and make something happen?
It’s always best to set up a personal goal where you set the bar high to achieve a goal within a specific time frame, maybe like reaching a lofty sales goal in your business or accumulating a certain amount of revenue by said date.
A positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier and even more enjoyable than otherwise. So don’t burden yourself with a negative state of mind because it can be quite stifling to your progress.
The Power Of Positive Thinking Can Change Everything
A great idea can come along at any time, whether you’re walking your dog, out playing golf, or just kicking back in the lazy boy. An idea takes time to form in your head and is always at work while you are busy sitting, masterminding. It’s okay to dream and plan things out in your mind. I highly recommend this approach, as it is something that always works well for me in life.
For example, you can think of a goal you’d like to reach by a specific time in the future and imagine yourself in that place of success, having achieved your goal.
Imagine what everything would be like, how it would feel, what it meant to be in that place of accomplishment. Then reverse engineer the process of making to that great success! This approach is how you engineer your life with your own mind’s designs.
You have to use your mind. If you spend no time thinking things through, you will be bound to bounce around in the game of like a living pinball, with a future based on the whims of chance.
You don’t want that now, do you? Let’s take control and make your life the best it can be!
Having a bit of positive thinking can help you realize things that you may have never thought possible. Thinking big will bring you closer to your goals than being shy about how much you could accomplish. Set the bar high, so even if you fail by your standard, you will still succeed!
7 Tips To Maximise The Power Of Positive Thinking
1. Take passionate action towards living your life by design. The talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. Without it, passion is void.
When an idea starts from a dream, that you tinker within your mind, causes you to take action, in reality, to bring it to fruition. If you find that your inspiration weakens, you can always come back to it later.
2. Commit to yourself as well as those you love when you take action in life. Be first to act instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love instead of fear. Your dream will always be there, but a dream will always be a dream without motion. Take action and be amazed as the transformation of your life begins thanks to the power of positive thinking.
3. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Detach yourself from the result as best as you can. Every time you stumble upon something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot and see if it will work. You will be surprised to find that there are other ways to get the task done on time. If you are not pleased with the outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from your mistake and improve for next time.
Never fear failure but seek to fail more as each failure brings you that much closer to success! The power of positive thinking will not let you down.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude and appreciation. Learn to utilize the tools you have at your disposal and make use of them in the most productive ways possible. Slipping into a mindset of ‘lack of abundance’ will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude and away from poverty consciousness. To allow yourself to approach life from a mindset of ‘need’ will only manifest more need and lack in your life.
5. Use a Formula of Passion for word choice: Recognize / Reevaluate / Restore – in place of the – Shoulda / Woulda / Coulda excuses that we all hear too often. The former keywords are based on increased knowledge and abundance, while the latter focuses the mind on scarcity and lack. As you face people or tasks that may seem harder than scaling the summit of the Mt. Everest, allow yourself to realize that this task is just as important as giving out orders to your subordinates. Who wouldn’t rather be richly passionate, rather than full of excuses and in a dark place?
6. Keep humor at the forefront of thought, laughing at and with yourself whenever possible. If you are usually uptight and you try this, you may find yourself quite entertaining and start to have some fun when you loosen up! I have yet to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes are as ‘old as great-grandma’ (well except maybe Richard Pryor) Life has too much to offer for you to let yourself to mope around in self-pity. Humor is attractive, passionate: life-giving, and healthy in multiple ways!
7. Don’t just believe but KNOW that you are the architect of your destiny. No one can take your passionate future from you except for yourself! Create your life authentically with every move you make. There is no limit to how much you can accomplish in your lifetime.
The concept of thinking big is all about enjoying your work and aiming for the sky with your results. Not just believing but knowing you can not only achieve the unlikely but completely crush it when you do. Watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision when you approach life from the perspective of making the right decisions and choices based on the power of positive thinking.
It’s interesting how people can have no confidence in their ability to do something so simple as using a computer when nowadays the top computer companies are have made them so easy even the youngest children can figure out how to use them. I don’t mean to be condescending, but that’s the idea of not having any positive thinking in your life.
You’ll just end up as a dim bulb in a dark corner, not believing that you can do anything of value. So instead of subjecting yourself to what you will be doomed for, pave your path by taking the first step in the process by having a positive attitude.
Anything is possible with the power of positive thinking and a focused mind!
As a side note, I’m going to Atlantis in the Bahamas! One of the benefits of network marketing is the freedom to take a vacation without having to beg your boss for the time off. Over a year removed from having left my previous full-time job, and I’m reaping the benefits of being the boss of my own life.
Keep an eye out for my new blog posts throughout the week, where I will share images and videos!
Until next time,
P.S. Did you know that a new financial technology used for e-commerce is disrupting the global $80 TRILLION banking system as you read this? The most renowned in thought leaders and entrepreneurs are using it. Corporations are adopting it, and governments are now regulating and accepting it.
Take the time to learn about this new financial technology by checking out my FREE Cryptocurrency Mini Course using the following link:
FREE Crypto Mini Course <<== CLICK HERE