- The power of positive thinking can transform your life in ways you never thought possible. Try it, you will be pleasantly surprised at the positivity you attract!
- There are many challenges to maintaining positive thought. I urge you to practice being self conscious, and exercising an awareness of your thoughts.
- Identify the negative thoughts as your ‘ego’ brings them to the table, and move forward. Don’t let the negative thought have a grip!
- Before you know it you will think less negatively, until you eventually stop. The Power of Positive Thinking will take over, if you let it!
I’m sure you have a bright idea hidden somewhere in the back of your mind that you just can’t wait to test out. Of course you’re not the only one with the bright idea. So what motivates you to take those creative, or even inspiring ideas and make something happen?
It’s always best to set up a personal goal where you set the bar high to achieve a goal within a certain time frame, maybe like reaching a certain sales goal in your business or accumulating a certain amount of revenue by a said date. A positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier, and even more enjoyable than otherwise, so don’t burden yourself with a negative state of mind… it can be quite stifling to your progress.
The Power Of Positive Thinking Can Change Everything
Here are some tips to make it through the week even if you’re just sitting in your favorite couch, or kicking back in the lazy body. An idea takes time to form in your head andis always at work while you are busy sitting, masterminding. It’s okay to dream and plan things out in your mind.. in fact I recommend it. For example, you can think of a goal you’d like to reach by a certain time in the future and imagine yourself in that place of success, having reached your goal. Imagine what everything would be like, how it would feel, what it meant to be in that place of accomplishment. Then reverse engineer the process of making to that great success! This is a great way to live your life by design. You have to use your mind. Without thinking things through you are bound to bounce around in the game of life like a pinball, with a future based on the whims of chance. You don’t want that now do you? Lets take control and make it the best it can be!
Having a bit of positive thinking can help you realize things that you may have never thought possible. Thinking big is will bring you closer to your goals than being shy about how much you could accomplish. Set the bar high, so even if you fail by that standard you still succeed!
7 Tips To Maximise The Power Of Positive Thinking
1. Take passionate action towards living your life by design. Talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. Without it, passion is void.
When an idea starts from a dream, that you tinker within your mind, causes you to take action in reality to bring it to fruition. If you find that your inspiration weakens, you can always come back to it later.
2. Commit to yourself as well as those you love when you take action in life Be first to act instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. Your dream will always be there, but a dream will always be a dream without motion. Take action and be amazed as the transformation of your life begins thanks to the power of positive thinking.
3. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Detach yourself from the outcome as best as you can. Every time you stumble upon something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot and see if it will work. You will be surprised to find that there are other ways to get the task done in time. If you are not pleased with the outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from your mistake and improve for next time.
Never fear failure but seek to fail more as each failure brings you that much closer to success! The power of positive thinking will not let you down.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude and appreciation. Learn to utilize the tools you have at your disposal and make use of them in the most productive way you know how. Slipping into a mindset of ‘lack of abundance’ will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude and away from poverty consciousness. To allow yourself to approach life from a mindset of ‘need’ will only manifest more need and lack in your life.
5. Use a Formula of Passion to use the words: Recognize / Reevaluate / Restore – in place of the – Shoulda / Woulda / Coulda excuses that we all hear too often. The former keywords are based on increased knowledge and abundance while the latter focuses the mind on scarcity and lack. As you face people or tasks that may seem harder than scaling the summit of the Mt. Everest, allow yourself to realize that this task is just as important as giving out orders to your subordinates. Who wouldn’t would rather be richly passionate, rather than full of excuses and in a dark place?
6. Keep humor at the forefront of thought, laughing at and with yourself whenever possible. If you are usually uptight and you try this, you may find yourself quite entertaining and actually start to have some fun when you loosen up! I have yet to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes are as ‘old as great-grandma’ (well except maybe Richard Pryor) Life has too much to offer for you to let yourself to mope around in self pity. Humor is very attractive, very passionate: life-giving and even healthy!
7. Don’t just believe but KNOW that you are the architect of your destiny. No one can take your passionate future from you except for yourself! Create your life authentically with every move you make. As long as there’s still a breath in your body, there is no limit to how much you can accomplish in your lifetime. The concept of thinking big is all about enjoying your work, and aiming for the sky with your results. Not just believing but knowing you can not only achieve the unlikely, but completely crush it when you do. Watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision when you approach life from the perspective of making the right decisions and choices based on the power of positive thinking.
It’s interesting how people can have no confidence in their ability to do something so simple as use a computer, when nowadays the top computer companies are have made them so easy even the youngest children can figure out how to use them. I don’t mean to be condescending, but that’s the idea of not having any positive thinking in your life. You’ll just end up as a dim bulb in a dark corner, not believing that you can do anything of value. So instead of subjecting yourself to what you will be doomed for, pave your own path by taking the first step in the process with a positive attitude.
Because anything is possible with the power of positive thinking!
As a side note… I’m going to Atlantis in the Bahamas! One of the benefits of network marketing is the freedom to take a vacation without having to beg your boss for the time off. Over a year removed from having left my former full time job and I’m reaping the benefits of being the boss of my own life.
Keep an eye out for my new blog posts throughout the week, where I will share images and video!
P.S. Did you know that a new financial technology that is being used for ecommerce is disrupting the global $80 TRILLION dollar banking system as you read this? The most renowned in thought leaders and entrepreneurs are using it, corporations are adopting it and governments are now regulating and accepting it…. take the time to learn about this new financial technology by checking out my FREE Cryptocurrency Mini Course using the following link:
FREE Crypto Mini Course <<== CLICK HERE