UPDATE: This social media platform eventually shut down.
On the Tsu social media network, the name of the game is influence. When you have influence it drives traffic and generates advertising revenue for you as a member of Tsu. What is the best way to gain influence on the Tsu Social Media Network? Follow the most influential people you can, and engage on their posts with quality comments and you will soon gain more friends and followers who will engage on your content (making your posts more valuable, which makes you money on Tsu.)
So I’ve put together a list of the Top 50 Tsu Members To Follow. These are people who are expanding their networks like crazy and leading the way on the Tsu social media network. Following, friending and interacting with these top dogs over at Tsu will help you make more money everytime you post, because your following will also grow in major ways. So whether you are already in Tsu or considering joining, this list can help you get the most out of the Tsu social media network and start making money.
What Is So Special About The TSU Social Media Network?
I’m going to take a moment to break it all down for you, in case you still have not heard of Tsu. It is a social payment network that shares advertising revenue with it’s members who post engaging and quality content.
Consider the following question… How much does Facebook, Twitter or any other social media sites pay you for using their site? Absolutely nothing! And all the while they profit from your presence on their network and constantly collect information about your interests so you can be targeted by the marketers who pay them for advertising.
On the Tsu Social Media Network you can earn money based on how social engagement is generated by your posts. You also earn ad revenue from the activity of your personally referred members and your overall network. This is definitely not a get rich quick scheme, but simply an easy way to make money online doing something that you’re already doing regularly on other social media sites. And it’s FREE to join!
So the great news is that not only does the Tsu social media network pay you for your use of their network, the people on the network are a lot of fun and the website is easy to use. There is also an equally easy to use (and awesome) mobile app you that will keep you connected even while you’re on the go!
So while you’re not going to strike it rich in a short time with the Tsu social media network, you can use your earnings to help pay for your monthly expenses or fund your marketing budget!
The best beginner’s advice that I can provide is to not focus on the money when you first get started, or you’ll be setting yourself up for disappointment. Instead you should focus on building your network, offering real value with your posts, and engaging with quality comments on other member’s content. If you do all of these things consistently, you will quickly become a top 50 member of the Tsu Social Media Network and the money will surely follow!
If at this point you have still not joined Tsu, I’d recommend you create an account just to reserve your username and maintain your personal branding across all networks.
Tsu Social Media Network: Top 50 Members To Follow
This is a list of the top movers, shakers and influencers on the Tsu social network. They have the most followers and are posting the most engaging content to be found on the site.
You can start by following me: Caleb Wright <<== CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TSU
- Eryn Hubbard
- Delilah Taylor
- Jesse Pedneault
- Zach Fischer
- Diane Grieve
- Wendell Bulbaai
- Dexter Roona
- Suraj Chhetri
- Alfred and Chell
- Paul Groothuijsen
- Laurie Roberts
- Andreas Galiatsatos
- Earl Dixon
- Tiffany Eubanks
- Darran Rankin
- Tiffani Stephens
- Moriah Taylor
- Catherine Brown
- Shanna Houchins
- Autumn Durrin
- Dave Prosser
- Yanisha Flemmings
- Kody Wilson
- Christopher Fisher
- Amber Hill
- Devon Hammond
- Nyron Lakker
- Roosevelt Woods
- Michael Brooker
- Tyler Salters
- Kenrick Augusta
- Mukul Sharma
- Albert Pradhan
- Rocky Juliano
- Bas Coin Chalvatzis
- Rania Paranichianaki
- Chris Stenman
- Andy Casasanta
- Bill Trapalis
- Amy Williams
- Britta Wolfarth
- Alex Stimphil
- Sherrill Evans
- Khalid Karim
- Damien Devine
- Gary Alexander
- Barb Bishop
- Lynda Iheanachor
- Sarah Spencer
- Stephanie Moore
Tsu Top 10 Tips To Make Money by Dexter Roona (Top 50 Member)
- Add Friends & Followers to get more eyes on the content you post, this will increase your likes, comments and shares in a big way.
- Refer new members to the site that will create and share quality content.
- You are allowed to share 8 pieces of content from other members everyday. Make sure to post 8 times a day so as to increase your exposure.
- Comment insightfully on 10-15 posts per day, and be sure to carry on the conversation on those posts.
- Create quality content, share news stories and articles. This will attract traffic to your posts which will earn you advertising revenue
- Always reply to comments you receive on your posts. At the very least ‘like’ their comments, so they can see your appreciation and keep them coming back for more.
- Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts so that share each post you make on those networks. Your syndicated content holds your invite link which will help you refer new members to your network.
- Use up to 3 Hashtags in your posts, as this will make your content easier to find by people outside of your network. This will bring in new followers, friends, likes, comments and shares!
- Ask an open ended question when you post, to encourage member engagement on a higher level. These kinds of posts can become very popular fast!
- Have a distinct voice, a niche for what you are known for. Are you a network marketer? A lifestyle coach? A Tsu pro? Let the world know!
I hope you found this helpful! Please comment below and let me know what you think!
Until next time,
P.S. Are you ready to learn how to unlock your life’s true potential? I have a path for you to follow, that will help you do just that. Do you remember the Dot Com Boom, that created massive wealth for many smart investors through the nineties and early 2000’s? I’m sure you do. Would you be excited if I told you that there is a second coming of the Internet Boom happening right now under your nose? It’s called bitcoin and blockchain technology and it’s something that has been changing people’s lives financially around the world, who have taken the time to learn about it and get involved… I know this may all sound foreign to you.. or perhaps you have heard of bitcoin at this point and you are still clueless about how to actually benefit from it… I’ve created a FREE Mini Course of videos that will explain to you the basics of how it all works and how you can benefit from it, just use the following link to gain access today…
Free Bitcoin / Crypto Mini Course <<== CLICK HERE NOW